Patent for an invention
The invention is the result of human intellectual activity in any technological area. This result can be:
- a product (device, mechanism, system of interacting devices, structure, substance, strain of microorganism, other biological material, etc.);
process (action performed on products and other material objects and aimed at achieving a particular technical result);
a new use of a known product or process.
The invention may qualify for legal protection if it is original and has opportunities for industrial implementation.
The right of ownership and inventorship is confirmed by a patent valid for 20 years from the filing date.
Our experts will help you to register a patent on the invention. In particular, we will:
- prepare all required documents
- conduct a preliminary search to identify analogues
- prepare qualified response to the patent office of Ukraine
- reduce the risk of the patent refusal