The validity extension of the trademark certificate
The registration period for a trademark on the territory of Ukraine is valid for 10 years from the date of the application filing. The registration period can be extended for another decade, any number of times — it is only necessary to perform a series of simple steps.
Our specialists will be happy to help you get around all the pitfalls when extending the registration period for a trademark on the territory of Ukraine and abroad.
We will help you:
- calculate the cost of the fee for renewal of trademark registration and make a payment;
- prepare the application for renewal of trademark registration and send it to the Ukrainian Institute of industrial property;
- renew the certificate for the trademark in case of missing the deadline extension;
- obtain a document confirming the extension of validity of TM registration for the next 10 years;
- apply for registration of the same trademark if the renewal is impossible to restore.
IMPORTANT! According to Ukrainian legislation, public authorities are not obliged to inform the trademark owners about the end of the registration period. The responsibility is solely on you as the owner of the trademark.