A trademark is a name, term, sign, symbol or a combination of these terms intended to designate goods or services of a particular seller. Trademark, brand, logo are the same things.
Trademark registration is a process that includes inspection for the mark by special expertise, placing information on the sign in the state register, publication of registered trademark.
A trademark can be any symbol or combination of symbols. Trademarks can be divided into several types:
- verbal trademarks consisting only of words and combinations of letters;
- figurative (graphic) trademarks consisting of drawings, patterns, geometric shapes;
- three-dimensional trademarks (mostly original packaging, vials, bottles, etc.);
- combined trademarks.
You can't register as a trademark:
- symbols depicting or imitating state coats of arms, flags and other state symbols, official names of States, names of international organizations, warranty and assay hallmarks, seals, awards;
- designations that have no distinctive character;
- descriptive designation;
- deceptive or misleading designations;
- designation similar to the trademarks registered or filed for registration in Ukraine earlier
Our company has been creating of trademarks and accompanies their subsequent registration for many years. We know all the details of this process. Turning to us, you will get maximum results in minimum time and at optimum cost.